We’re just a few hours away from the Ironman World Championship! Terenzo’s ready to battle for the top spot! This 31-year-old prodigy holds 22 national championship titles in swimming, track and field, cycling, duathlon and triathlon. Let’s go, Terenzo!
And to all the Argonauts out there in Kona, congratulations! On behalf of everyone at Argon 18 team, we wish you all the best!
- Terenzo Bozzone
- Age 31
- New Zealander
- 17 years as a triathlete
- Career highlights
- 5-time 70.3 triathlon World Champion
- 2015: Challenge Dubai, 1st
- 2014: IRONMAN 70.3 Mandurah (Australia), 1st
- Bike: E-119 Tri+
- Bike set-up (photo)
- Speciality: versatile
- Personal saying
- “Live life to the fullest and push boundaries of high performance.”
- Bike split objective
- Maintain my pace and on course to be in a good position for the run
- Favourite food during the race
- Clif Bars
About Terenzo Bozzone
Terenzo Bozzone is an athlete with a gift; you might even say that everything he touches turns to gold. Born in South Africa and raised in New Zealand, this 31-year-old prodigy holds 22 national championship titles in swimming, track and field, cycling, duathlon and triathlon. His ultimate goal? Nothing less than winning the Ironman World Championship in Kona.
© Photo: Thierry Sourbier