8 days to Kona! Today’s triathlete is Marc-Antoine Langlois, a Canadian Argonaut. His bike split objective is under 5 hours (depending on the weather conditions). Wish you all the best, Marc-Antoine. Crush it!
- Marc-Antoine Langlois
- Age 33
- 10 years as a triathlete
- 4th participation at the World Championship
- Bike: E-119 Tri+
- Bike set-up (see photo below)
- Speciality: bike
- What is your bike split objective?
- Under 5 hours. But that will largely depend on the weather conditions.
- Favourite food during the race
- Superstition/preparation ritual
- I eat Double Cream Oreos the week before the race.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/marcantoine.langlois
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/marc_antoine_langlois