About Notio Technologies
Notio Technologies Inc. is a subsidiary of Argon 18. Based in Montreal, Canada, the company aims to improve the performance and safety of cyclists. Thanks to new technologies and artificial intelligence, Notio Technologies collects essential data and makes them easy to use during races, training or fitness.
The first commercial product, Notio Konect, records data in real time and analyses performance by combining as many sensors as possible into a single portable device.
This innovative technology makes it possible to isolate various factors to calculate the real-time CDA in order to draw an overall portrait of the performance.
The Notio product is marketed and sold in several countries throughout the world via our network of distributors and partners. In addition, Notio will be sold online directly to end users from May 2019.
The multidisciplinary team is composed of dynamic and passionate engineers and programmers, always ready to take on new challenges. Notio Technologies is currently looking for a bike enthusiast, motivated, competent, with technical and interpersonal skills to fill the following position:
Sales Support and customer service:
• Assist customers and resellers in product installation, configuration, and troubleshooting.
• Respond to sales and support requests via live chat on website where needed and assigned to do so.
• Enter Track and update support tickets at the customer service level via the online CRM system.
• Follow-up of information requests via the online CRM system.
• Occasional early starts to provide support for customers, distributors and dealers in Europe.
• Train customers and resellers to properly use the product.
• Participate in the drafting and development of technical documentation: FAQ, manual, quick start, etc.
• Participate in testing for validation and product development.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Strong verbal and written communication skills;
• Experience of using Customer Management Systems;
• Requires strong presentation skills;
• Technical or scientific training would be an asset;
• Communicate effectively in English;
• Be prepared to work in ever-changing environments;
• Knowledge of cycling: power sensor, cyclometer, aerodynamics, positioning and training;
• Requires good interpersonal skills and good technological skills;
• Being an experienced cyclist or triathlete is an important asset;
• Being passionate about cycling is a strong asset;
Anyone wishing to apply should send their curriculum vitae and a cover letter via the form at the bottom of the page or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.