Reporting to the Production Manager, the incumbent is responsible for several tasks for bicycle production for the North American market.
DAILY TASKS AS A WAREHOUSE CLERK:
• Daily preparation of bicycle orders according to production planning.
• Daily preparation of accessory orders to be shipped.
• Preparation of picking orders for the manufacture of bicycles.
• Daily checking and filling of the boxes of pigeons.
• Assist the shipping/receiving clerk when receiving goods in accordance with established procedures.
• Ensure the management of cardboard for recycling purposes on a daily basis.
• Ensure the cleanliness and scheduling of the warehouse and dispatch/receipt.
• All other related tasks.
• Good physical ability.
• Good manual dexterity.
• Any experience related to cycling will be considered an asset.
• Available to work between 8:00am to 4:30pm.
• 2 breaks of 10 min / 30 min for lunch.
NOMINATION PROCEDURE :
Anyone wishing to apply should send their curriculum vitae, along with a cover letter by email to email@example.com.
STATUS: Permanent position
WORKPLACE : Montreal