Lead Software Engineer - iOS
Notio Technologies is looking for a full-time iOS Software Engineer who is interested in working in an interdisciplinary environment on new IoT technologies for cycling consumer products. In this role, you'll be responsible for developing complex mobile software in Swift for our Notio application. As a deep tech company working to develop a more integrated relationship between the rider and his bicycle, you will also participate in and influence all aspects of software development, with opportunities to test solutions with top level Athletes and work on a range of platforms, from embedded devices to cloud services.
About Notio Technologies
Notio Technologies is a subsidiary of Argon 18, a high-end and high-performance road bike manufacturer. As such, we share the same offices giving us a privileged access to their R&D test lab, skilled product engineers and worldwide network of sponsored athletes and cycling professionals.
Find us on the Web: http://www.notio.ai
● Design, develop, test, deploy, support and evolve software (Native applications, API’s)
● Manage individual priorities, deadlines and deliverables
● Collaborate with product team on continuous integration and delivery to ensure good quality solutions are delivered to provide value to our customers
● Participate in an agile delivery process, and as part of that help estimate, research and recommend new solutions.
● 3-5 years of mobile programming in native iOS
● DevOps pipeline configuration including publishing applications to Apple App store.
● RESTful APIs, SOA design and technical implementations.
● A thorough understanding of Object / Protocol Orientated Programming, and the common iOS designed patterns: MVC, Observer, Target-action, etc.
● Demonstrated ability to make design/enhancement recommendations/decisions for multiple applications/technologies, mentor on standards and coding practices and debug very complex or urgent problems.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
● Ability to resolve integration issues to guarantee solution conformance to requirements and engineering limitations.
● Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Nice to Have Skills
● Android native app development experiences
● Knowledge of cloud technologies (GCP, Firebase, Heroku, Go, Json)
● Knowledge of Bluetooth (BLE)
● Knowledge of unit test and UI test
● Algorithm design and optimization
○ French (Preferred)
· Comprehensive Health Beneﬁts
· A fun, energetic and open working environment.
· The chance to be a part of our AI Lab space at the MILA, where we explore and experiment with emerging AI technologies
· Argon 18 employee purchases: We encourage our teammates to use our products and offer discounts to make that possible
· Lunch Rides/Jogs: We are passionate about cycling and we encourage all teammates to join Argon 18 weekly lunch rides. We cycle through multiple routes around the city and when winter hits – we setup indoor trainers and spin the cold away!
NOMINATION PROCEDURE :
Anyone wishing to apply should send their curriculum vitae, along with a cover letter by email to email@example.com.